Accountant I – Grafton, WI
If you know who Luca Bartolomeo de Pacioli is, give yourself five bonus points. He was an accounting legend. If you own a copy of The Summa, give yourself 100 more. You love numbers and can make them behave. Let’s talk about adding you to the team at Kapco.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required skills: Knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable and other accounting related activities including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Knowledge of financial accounting software, proficient in Microsoft Excel. Good communication skills and ability to resolve issues with other departments and external customers required.
Preferred education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
If you are driven to succeed, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for an Accountant I at our Grafton area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform accurate and timely accounts payable functions.
- Resolve disputes regarding accounts payable.
- Accurately and promptly, invoice customers and processes customer credit / debit memos.
- Work with other team members to improve overall reporting systems.
- Compile and maintain data for monthly, quarterly and annual reports as they relate to financial or budgetary aspects.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Kapco Inc. is an Equal Opportunity of Minorities / Females/ Veterans/ Disability.