Brake Lead Person – Grafton, WI
Come work at Kapco in a skilled position requiring a wide variety of brake knowledge. Use your blueprint reading ability, understanding of quality requirements, and excellent decision-making to help lead our brake department.
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 3rd Shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: 5 years of fabrication experience. Physical requirements include the ability to bend, twist, stoop, reach, and lift materials up to 50 pounds.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a Brake Lead Person at our Milwaukee area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Oversee needs of the brake department for their assigned shift
- First piece inspection for all other employees
- Verify production rates and communicate with Fabrication Supervisor if rates need adjusting
- Advise supervisor of issues to address regarding company policy or procedures on their shift
- Complete Kapco forklift training
- Spend at least half of shift running production
- Other duties as assigned
Performance standards include:
- Quality of work and inspections
- Productivity, quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the shift
- Accuracy of records
- Cleanliness of department
- Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability, and proper attitude when dealing with others. Clear, concise communication
- Conformance to all company
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities.