Winter, spring, summer, and fall—Kapco buildings and grounds look great. Be part of the team that keeps everything in place and in perfect order. We’ve got 5 properties in the Grafton area so there is a lot of variety to keep things interesting.
Position: Buildings & Grounds Assistant
Job Location: Grafton, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: Previous landscape experience including operation of equipment necessary to perform duties.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Building & Grounds Assistant.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Under direction, operate landscape and snow removal machinery to supervisor’s expectation.
- Complete tasks on schedule while observing safety standards at all times.
- Perform simple maintenance on equipment or machinery while being proactive with unscheduled repair situations that require immediate attention.
- Serve as back-up for Building & Grounds Supervisor during illness or time off.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click on the apply button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: email@example.com
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.