Buyer – Grafton, WI
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for professional growth and the development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco, Inc. is seeking a Buyer to join our growing organization.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Kapco Metal Stamping boasts a diverse customer portfolio consisting of industry leading companies that trust Kapco to make their parts with precision and efficiency. Family owned since 1972, Kapco fabricates more than 150,000 parts daily designed to be on time and to spec.
Required Experience: A degree in Purchasing, Business, or similar discipline is required. A minimum of five years purchasing experience with at least three years of like experience in a manufacturing environment is desired.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Evaluate, select and develop vendors.
- Negotiate pricing for new and current services.
- Generate purchase orders for supplies and outside services.
- Expedite delivery and arrange transportation when required.
- Negotiate disposition of rejected services with vendors.
- Complete paperwork and maintain records, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.