CNC Operator – Grafton, WI
Can you tame big, smart, amazing CNC machines? Not everyone can. But you’ve got knowledge, training, and passion. That’s what we want at Kapco. Let’s get your career going at our modern manufacturing facility.
Starting Date: TBD
Work Hours (shift): 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Preferred Experience: 2 years CNC experience.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a CNC Operator at our Grafton area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform the daily CNC machine operation including saws, drill, sander, and mill.
- Set-up the CNC and support equipment.
- Program the CNC, when needed.
- Perform quality inspections, using properly calibrated measuring devices correctly and complete quality records.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Troubleshoot the machine.
- Initiate action to prevent non-conformance, including shutting equipment down, when necessary.
- Follow established set-up sheets.
- Create and change setup sheets as needed.
- Clean and maintain assigned area.
- Complete paperwork accurately and completely.
Employee will need to successfully complete Kapco’s forklift certification program. May require Overhead Crane responsibilities. Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.