CNC Operator? More like CNC Ninja Warrior. Can you tame big, smart CNC machines? Not everyone can. But you’ve got knowledge, training, and passion. That’s what we want at Kapco. Let’s get your career going at our modern manufacturing facility.
Position: CNC Operator
Job Location: Grafton, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Work Hours (shift): 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Preferred Experience: 2 years CNC experience
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a CNC Operator at our Grafton area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform the daily CNC machine operation including saws, drill, sander, and mill.
- Set-up the CNC and support equipment.
- Program the CNC, when needed.
- Perform quality inspections, using properly calibrated measuring devices correctly and complete quality records.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Troubleshoot the machine.
- Initiate action to prevent non-conformance, including shutting equipment down, when necessary.
- Follow established set-up sheets.
- Create and change setup sheets as needed.
- Clean and maintain assigned area.
- Complete paperwork accurately and completely.
- Successfully complete Kapco’s forklift certification program.
- May require Overhead Crane responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click on the apply button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.