Crane Operator– Grafton, Wi
Nothing like a bright, shiny, never-before-posted opening –the first of 2018. Take your material handling game to the AIR with precision and finesse at Kapco as a crane operator. If you’ve got the touch, we’ve got the job.
Come work with the big stuff, in a fun environment, with excellent benefits, and a secure future. Join the team at our state-of-the-art facility in Grafton, WI.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours (shift): 2nd and 3rd
- Starting Salary: Depends on experience
- Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
- Preferred Education and Skills: Trade school, or equivalent training, and considerable on-the-job training.
If you are driven to succeed, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a Crane Operator at our Grafton area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Follow established work instructions and procedures.
- Follow directions carefully.
- Drive forklifts when necessary to unload trucks.
- Operate crane according to signals from helper.
- Operate crane under general supervision.
- Organize and maintain inventory area.
- Assist production operators with timely delivery of product, whenever necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successfully complete:
- Kapco’s forklift certification program.
- Kapco’s Indoor Crane / Safe Lift training.
- Job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Appropriate paperwork accurately and completely.
- Click the APPLY button to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapco is an Equal Opportunity of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.