Drill Press Operator/CNC Entry Level – Grafton, WI
Help the team at Kapco produce premier parts and products for our valued customers. Gain beneficial experience, training, and expertise in our entry-level Drill Press Operator/CNC role.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st or 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Drill Press Operator/CNC Entry-Level at our Grafton area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
• Perform daily production running of the drill press, tappers, saws, drill, and hand grinders.
• Set-up drill press and support equipment.
• Perform quality inspections using properly calibrated measuring devices correctly and complete quality records.
• Read and interpret blueprints.
• Initiate action to prevent non-conformances, including shutting equipment down when necessary.
• Follow established set-up instructions.
• Clean and maintain assigned area.
• Complete paperwork accurately and completely.
Training path into CNC machine operation. Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.