General Labor – Grafton, WI
Write your own success story at Kapco. Get in, work hard, move up. The hours are good, the facility is great, and you can’t beat this general labor opportunity.
Starting Date: TBD
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift, 2nd shift, and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Experience: Basic math skills and good manual dexterity
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a General Laborer in our Stamping Department at our Milwaukee area location. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Performs duties to assist production in our metal stamping department, clean and maintain the press area.
- Train with an assigned trainer until able to do tasks on own.
- May assist in secondary type operations.
- May require successful completion of Kapco’s forklift or overhead crane training program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.