Yeah, yeah, yeah. Heard it all before. HR gets a bad rap. Not at Kapco where our not-so-secret weapon is a great workforce. With multiple shifts across multiple locations, this position is key to developing and retaining the talent to fuel the best manufacturing facility in the USA.
Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Grafton, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full time
Work Hours (shift): Various M-F including Saturdays.
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business or similar discipline.
- Five to six years of experience in Human Resources.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in employment principles, laws, regulations, compensation, organizational planning, and development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations desired.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join the team at our Milwaukee area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to direct and manage these major areas:
- Employee retention
- Prformance management and improvement systems
- Organization development
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
- Training and development
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relations and communication
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, health and wellness
- Employee services and counseling
Primary objectives include Safety of the workforce:
- Development of a superior workforce
- Human Resources and employee-oriented
- Company culture that emphasizes quality
- Continuous improvement and high performance for any of the Kapco family of businesses.
- Advises company managers regarding Human Resources issues.
- Complies with all applicable Federal, State and local laws, as pertaining to Human Resources.
- Coordinates employee actions for subordinates to include evaluations, discipline, training, testing, and career development.
- Maintains all applicable records.
- Participates on improvement teams, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click the APPLY button to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume to: email@example.com
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.