IT Help Desk Technician – Grafton, WI
Our IT department at Kapco is looking for an experienced and innovative Help Desk Technician to help connect and assist users in office and manufacturing settings. Your computer and tech skills can make a positive impact on our business and customers.
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular Employment
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Associate Degree in IT, computer science or related field or 2-4 years previous experience in IT Help Desk support
- Assisting users with issues over the phone, remotely connected and in person
- Diagnosing and resolving incidents in person or over the phone related to:
- Microsoft 2016 – 2019 office suite
- ERP – Visual Manufacturing
- Unipoint software
- Various software
- Printers & print servers
- Exchange and Office 365 email
- Active directory
- Server 2008-2016
- Windows 7,8,10 Professional
- Responding to issues and maintain detailed information in ticketing system to assist in future incidents and reporting
- Setup new workstations and refresh of previous hardware
- Setup of new and updated software
- Setup of new users
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Works both well independently and inside of a small group
- Attention to detail
- Patience with customer
- Sense of service delivery
- Innovative and Positive
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.