Laser Helper – Grafton, WI
Yoda and Luke Skywalker. Batman and Robin. Rick and Morty. The wise and experienced teach the eager and willing. This is a solid entry job into a modern manufacturing role working with lasers. Sorry, no lightsaber. But close.
Employment Type: Full time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd shift and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Qualifications: Math skills, good manual dexterity, and ability to lift and bend correctly.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Laser Helper at our Milwaukee area location. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Train with assigned trainer until all duties can be done on their own.
- Remove parts from laser skeletons and stacks them neatly on the proper skids without overloading the skids.
- Deburr parts, stacks and separates the skeletons.
- Move completed work orders to their next destination.
- Clean the area, sweeps and empties slug collectors.
- Perform any and all tasks that would assist in production or quality within the laser department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.