Along the line, someone coached, encouraged, and taught you the right way to get a job done. Get this job—call him—and let him know it was all worth it. We are seeking a talented manager who knows how to keep our maintenance department humming.
Position: Maintenance Manager
Job Location: Grafton
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Skills: Skills necessary to manage the machine repair duties at a large manufacturing facility.
Required Experience: A minimum of 10 years’ experience in machine maintenance and repair. A minimum of five to seven years of maintenance operations in a metal stamping or fabrication environment.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Maintenance Manager at our Grafton, Wisconsin area. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Manage maintenance for all shifts safely.
- Develop, direct and maintain all machine maintenance and machine preventive maintenance (PMs), including machine tools located in Tool Rooms.
- Verify that department goals are met.
- Obtain quotes for new vs. cost to repair or replace worn parts.
- Contribute to business planning, spending and budgeting process.
- Provide capital expenditures for planned maintenance and new technology.
- Identify and acquire any controls, tools, equipment, resources and skills needed to achieve the required safety and quality.
- Stop production to prevent non-conforming product manufacture.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Participate on improvement teams, as needed.
- Coordinate employee actions for subordinates to include evaluations, discipline, training, testing, and career development.
- Successfully complete Kapco’s Forklift and Crane Training program.
- Other duties as assigned
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click on the apply button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.