Maintenance Mechanic– Grafton, Wi
If it’s not working, we’re not working. Since you’ve been tearing apart stuff–and putting it back together since you were a kid, this job is a slam dunk for someone with your experience. Come work with the big stuff, in a fun environment, with excellent benefits, and a secure future. Join the team at our state-of-the-art facility in Grafton, WI.
Position: Maintenance Mechanic
Job Location: Grafton, WI
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd and 3rd Shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic at our Milwaukee area location. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform appropriate duties in the installation and maintenance and troubleshooting diagnosis of a variety of mechanical equipment for both machine and building applications.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on schedule with appropriate record keeping.
- Work closely with outside suppliers contracted to do major mechanical and electrical installations and repair.
- Work closely and efficiently with all manufacturing and management personnel.
- Understand and appropriately use OSHA lock out / tag out requirements.
- Follow all safety procedures and provides the guidance and enforcement of safety procedures and practices.
- Work may involve the determination of the correct method and sequence of operation, selection or materials to be used, and work directly over other personnel.
- Forklift and Crane training required.
- May participate on improvement teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a skilled job requiring a high school diploma and specialized training or completion of apprenticeship or similar on-the-job training program. Must be self-motivated and able to work with little or no supervision.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click on the apply button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: email@example.com
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.