Material Handler – Grafton, WI
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular Employment
Work Hours (shift): 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: Three to six months of material handling experience required. Also requires forklift training and certification, basic math, reading and writing skills.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Material Handler at our Milwaukee area facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Handle in-plant materials.
- Pick up and delivers raw materials, work in process inventory, and packaging supplies, as needed, to and from the presses and shipping areas.
- Load coils.
- Return correctly identified materials to the proper location in inventory.
- Dispose of scrap.
- Perform necessary identification and inventory paperwork.
- Successfully completes the forklift certification program.
- Practice safe and alert material handling at all times.
- Perform pre-shift maintenance checks of designated forklift equipment and associated record keeping.
- Must be able to plan for movement of needed parts and material for production.
- Keep all materials and products neat and organized.
- Assist production operators with timely delivery of products and containers, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more! Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.