Material Handler – Osceola, Wi
Kapco material handlers keep things moving on our busy shop floor so our production process is seamless. Aircraft carriers have deck crews—Kapco has material handlers. If you’re careful, conscientious, and like to beep your horn a lot—-we’ve got the job for you.
Position: Material Handler
Job Location: Osceola, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
Required Experience: 1 year or equivalent
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Material Handler at our Osceola, Wisconsin facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Handle in-plant materials
- Pick up and deliver raw materials
- Work in process inventory and packaging supplies, as needed, to and from press and shipping areas
- Load coils
- Return correctly identified materials to proper location in inventory
- Dispose of scrap
- Perform necessary identification and inventory paperwork
- Successfully complete forklift certification program
- Practice safe and alert material handling at all times
- Perform pre-shift maintenance checks of designated forklift equipment and associated record keeping
- Must be able to plan for movement of needed parts and material for production
- Keep all materials and products neat and organized
- Assist production operators with timely delivery of products and containers, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Kapco is the premier choice for metal stamping, metal fabrication, weldments, and other metal solutions. With our highly skilled team and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to feed the supply chain for some of the world’s top brands. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future.
If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click on the apply button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.