Aircraft carriers have deck crews—Kapco has material handlers. Keep things moving on our busy shop floor so our production process is seamless. If your hand-offs are cleaner than Bart Starr to Jim Taylor…get on Team Kapco.
Position: Material Handler
Job Location: Grafton, WI
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: Forklift training and certification. Three to six months of material handling. Basic math, reading and writing skills.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Material Handler at our Milwaukee area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Handle in-plant materials.
- Pick up and delivers raw materials, work in process inventory, and packaging supplies, as needed, to and from the presses and shipping areas.
- Load coils.
- Return correctly identified materials to proper location in inventory.
- Dispose of scrap.
- Perform necessary identification and inventory paperwork.
- uccessfully completes forklift certification program.
- Practice safe and alert material handling at all times.
- Perform pre-shift maintenance checks of designated forklift equipment and associated record keeping.
- Must be able to plan for movement of needed parts and material for production.
- Keep all materials and products neat and organized.
- Assist production operators with timely delivery of products and containers, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click on the apply button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability