Constantly forgotten passwords. Desktops with a zillion icons. Blue Screens of Death. Seen it, fixed it, and checked it off. What really gets you going is keeping a network smooth as glass and safe as a kitten. Come join the multi-monitor squad at Kapco.
- POSITION: Network Administrator
- JOB LOCATION: Grafton
- JOB TYPE: Full Time
- HOURS / SHIFT: 1st
- STARTING SALARY: Depends on experience
- BENEFIT NOTES: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
- REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Advanced networking skills
- Ability to assist in managing a LAN/WAN.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10 desktops and Windows Server 2008, Server 2008R2, Server 2012, Server 2016, Exchange 2010-2016.
- A+ and Network Plus certifications.
- PREFERRED EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus an Associate’s degree or college level courses.
If you are driven to succeed, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a Network Administrator at our Grafton area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Provide break / fix services for all servers, computers, printers and other associated peripheral devices.
- Respond to end user calls.
- Assist in Server installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Assist in the implementation and modifications to the IT infrastructure and upgrades to telephone system.
- Complete system backups, archives, testing and performs disaster recovery.
- Interact and implement improvements in all areas of IT.
- Safeguard company assets and monitors network security.
- Monitor corporate budgets, evaluate purchasing processes, and recommend improvements in services, software or equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Click the APPLY button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapco is an Equal Opportunity of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.