New Product Engineer– Grafton, Wi
You were a Lego master as a kid, so bringing projects to life as a career is second nature. Kapco is creative, nimble, and always looking for fresh solutions. This is where you belong. After all, NPD is NBD.
- Position: New Product Engineer
- Job Location: Grafton, Wisconsin
- Job Type: Full Time
- Starting Date: TBD
- Work Hours (shift): 1st
- Starting Salary: Depends on experience
- Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
- Required experience and skills: 5-7 years in a high-volume operation including assembly techniques, process control, and material. Knowledge of manufacturing production / material- control software systems desired.
- Preferred education: Associates degree in manufacturing / similar discipline.
If you are driven to succeed, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a New Product Engineer at our Grafton area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Direct and maintain all New Product Development daily functions.
- Review and interpret engineering documents such as drawings, engineering change notices, technical manuals and technical specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Determine costs of producing products
- Provide quote information for customers.
- Act as development liaison with customers on development issues to resolve and clarify discrepancies and implements required changes to documents.
- Use of discretionary power
- Reporting of customer concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Control and maintain design records and related files and releases drawings, engineering masters, new product development notices and engineering changes to the appropriate departments.
- Investigate problems and initiate effective measures for their solution.
- Maintain an awareness of developments and technologies in the area of manufacturing techniques, assembly processes and material control.
- Provide recommendations regarding feasibility of using alternative approaches, modifying or replacing equipment to reduce costs or improve quality.
- Participate on improvement teams, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Click the APPLY button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapco is an Equal Opportunity of Minorities / Females/ Vets / Disability.