Packer / Hanger – (ACI) West Bend, WI
Who doesn’t want to be a Packer? How about a Hanger? You can be both at ACI West Bend while being part of a company with growth potential. This is a great foot in the door for someone who works smart and hard.
Position: Packer / Hanger at Advanced Coatings Inc.
Job Location: West Bend, WI
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st and 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: High School Degree
Required Experience: Open
We are looking for an outside the box individuals who aspires to grow and succeed in a liquid paint job-shop.
- Loading and unloading of parts on the paint line and or wash lines.
- Hangs parts in accordance with proper methods and colors to ensure ease of painting.
- Visually checks parts for defects/craftsmanship.
- Accurately documents all physical inventory movements.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Individual will act as paint relief support for breaks and lunch.
- Completes necessary identification, paperwork, and quality inspections.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a job shop environment is preferred but not required.
- Position requires basic math, reading and writing skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic with a solid attendance history.
Advanced Coatings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.