Picker/Packer – Shipping – Grafton, WI
Kapco loves the Packers. And the Pickers. How about being a Picker/Packer? That’s the best of both worlds! This key position spans a crucial link between production and our customers.
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: One to three months of material handling preferred.
Also requires forklift training and certification, basic math, reading and writing skills.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Picker/Packer at our Milwaukee area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Package and prepare work in process, finished goods, and other materials for shipment.
- Perform necessary identification and paperwork in connection with shipments.
- Accurately document all information required in shipment.
- Return correctly identified materials to the proper location in inventory.
- Dispose of scrap as required.
- Successfully complete forklift certification program.
- Practice safe and alert material handling at all times.
Must be able to plan for movement of needed parts and material for shipping. Keep all materials and products neat and organized. Assists with timely delivery of products and containers, as needed. Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.