Pines Bend Operator – Grafton, WI
Join Kapco’s team of skilled workers helping to custom form metal and bend tubing for a wide variety of projects and customers as a Pines Bend Operator. If you possess computer knowledge and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, Kapco could be the ideal next step in your career.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st or 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Experience and Skills: Safely set up and operate production equipment. Troubleshoot equipment and jobs. Meet and follow production schedules and issue reports. Participate on continuous improvement projects and coordinate, organize and document quality and system labor reporting. Excellent measuring skills, blueprint reading and attention to detail are necessary. Physical requirements include ability to bend, twist, stoop, reach and left materials up to 50 pounds. The ideal candidate should also be able to perform and provide the following:
- Quality of work and inspection with attention to detail
- Knowledge of set-ups and ability to learn new methods
- Meet productivity standards and efficiencies.
- Timely set-ups
- Cleanliness and neatness of assigned areas
- Report on labor rates
- Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and positive attitude
- Attendance and attainment of individual written goals
- Complete Kapco overhead crane training
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities