Production Supervisor – Osceola, WI
If this was football, you’d be the middle linebacker. Head on a swivel. See. React. Move quickly. A Kapco Production Supervisor makes sure things keep moving in the right direction and the work is done with quality and excellence.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Technical training.
Required Experience: 3 to 5 years in a metal stamping or fabrication environment. Requires industrial management or supervision experience.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Production Supervisor at our Osceola, Wisconsin location. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Oversee the manufacturing operations for designated shifts.
- Assign jobs to appropriate personnel.
- Update the schedule requirements to manufacturing.
- Provide guidance to operators, as needed.
- Verify that operators are producing a quality product.
- Oversee new product start-up.
- Verify that production rates are met.
- Evaluate jobs for productivity.
- Coordinate employee actions for subordinates to include evaluations, discipline, training, testing, and career development.
- Successfully complete Kapco’s forklift certification program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.