Programmer Analyst – Grafton, WI
Shift your programming skills into a new gear to move our manufacturing here at Kapco. Help improve and create processes and systems that keep machines moving and customer satisfaction high as a Programmer Analyst.
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Required Experience: Three years in software programming with analyst experience If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Programmer Analyst at our Milwaukee-area facility.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of manufacturing, ERP systems, or edi file processing.
This position’s responsibilities include:
- Participate in design meetings and effectively communicate with end users and managers
- Gather user requirements
- Document processes using workflows, charts, etc.
- Develop, debug, deploy and maintain quality custom software applications
- Implement data integration among systems
- Identify manual processes and recommend solutions
- Improve efficiencies through automation
- Create logical and readable code using industry standards
- Generate, validate and implement testing
- Understand and maintain relational database design
- Determine root cause of system issues
- Commitment to improved system performance and optimization
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.