Punch Press Operator Lead / Supervisor — Osceola
Your parents raised you right. Manners. Respect for others. And a never-quit work ethic. Time to grab the bull by the horns. Be a leader at Kapco Osceola.
Position: Punch Press Lead/Supervisor
Job Location: Osceola, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 2nd Shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
Required Experience: 3 to 5 years or equivalent industrial management or supervision in a metal stamping or fabrication environment.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Punch Press Lead / Supervisor at our Osceola area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
Oversee the manufacturing operations for designated shift. Assign jobs to appropriate personnel. Update the schedule requirements to manufacturing. Provide guidance to operators, as needed. Verify operators are producing a quality product. Oversee new product start-up. Verify that production rates are met. Evaluate jobs for productivity. Coordinate employee actions for subordinates to include evaluations, discipline, training, testing, and career development. Successfully complete Kapco’s forklift certification program. Other duties as assigned.
- Effective supervision of manufacturing areas on designated shift.
- Effective communication, training, testing, coaching and people development.
- Productivity, quality, efficiency and effectiveness of manufacturing areas.
- Completion of tasks efficiently and on schedule.
- Accuracy of records.
- Neatness and cleanliness of work area.
- Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others. Clear, concise communication.
- Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices.
- Attainment of individual written goals.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.