Punch Press Operator – Osceola
Kapco traces a long and rich history straight back to a single punch press. Our company was built on the ability to produce well-crafted parts on time and to our customer’s complete satisfaction. We know what got us here. Be part of the tradition.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
Required Experience: 1 year or equivalent
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Punch Press Operator I at our Osceola area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Operate pick and place type press operations efficiently and effectively to attain set standards.
- Run single stroke coil operations.
- Maintain equipment and tooling with use of appropriate lubricants.
- Clean and maintain press area.
- Perform quality checks using the proper measuring devices correctly during operation and complete quality records.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Complete appropriate paperwork, including labels, accurately and completely.
- May require successful completion of Kapco’s forklift certification program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!