Punch Press Operator
Kapco traces a long and rich history straight back to a single punch press. Our company was built on the ability to produce well-crafted parts on time and to our customer’s complete satisfaction. We know what got us here. Be part of the tradition.
- Position:Punch Press Operator I
- Job Location:Grafton, WI
- Job Type:Full Time
- Employment Term:Regular
- Work Hours (shift): 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
- Starting Salary:Depends on experience
- Salary/Benefit Notes:Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
- Required Education: Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
- Required Experience: 1 year or equivalent.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a Punch Press Operator at our Milwaukee area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Operate pick and place type press operations efficiently and effectively to attain set standards.
- Run single stroke coil operations.
- Maintain equipment and tooling with use of appropriate lubricants.
- Clean and maintain press area.
- Perform quality checks using the proper measuring devices correctly during operation and complete quality records.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Complete appropriate paperwork, including labels, accurately and completely.
- Successful completion of Kapco’s forklift certification program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click the APPLY button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: email@example.com
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.