Punch Press Set-Up Operator – Osceola, WI
Metal meets machine on Kapco punch presses and it all starts with proper set-up. We want a focused, quality-oriented person who can give our customers’ parts the precise start they deserve.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Punch Press Set-Up Operator at our Osceola area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform set-ups on coil fed presses ranging from 0 to 800 tons.
- Instruct and train press operators in the proper and safe operation of punch press equipment.
- Perform all quality control inspections.
- Complete First piece/Last piece inspections using the proper calibrated measuring devices correctly and complete quality records.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Maintain and follow set-up work instruction manual.
- Determine if dies need repair and tag dies accordingly.
- Initiate action to prevent non-conformances including shutting equipment down when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidate will need to successfully complete Kapco’s forklift certification program and complete appropriate paperwork accurately and completely.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.