Quality In-Process Inspector – Grafton, WI
Nothing gets past you. You are Dr. Detail. Either with a keen eye or precision instruments, you are the variance hunter. Kapco’s QA department is where you should be. Plus, the sky’s the limit with this job. Lots of move-up potential for the right person.
Desired Experience: Minimum of one year in manufacturing.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for professional growth and development, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Quality In-Process Inspector at our Milwaukee area location. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform continuous attribute sampling and inspect in-process materials to specifications using the proper calibrated measuring devices correctly.
- Work closely with and provide feedback to shop floor personnel.
- Evaluate parts and reports non-conformances.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Read and understand blueprints, control plans, and engineering specifications.
- Maintain documentation and records.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more! Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities.