Quality In-Process Inspector
Nothing gets past you. You are Dr. Detail. Either with a keen eye or precision instruments, you are the variance hunter. Kapco’s QA department is where you should be. Plus, the sky’s the limit with this job. Lots of move-up potential for the right person.
Position: Quality In-Process Inspector
Job Location: Grafton, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full time
Work Hours: 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary / Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Desired Experience: Minimum of one year in manufacturing
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for professional growth and development, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Quality In-Process Inspector at our Milwaukee area location. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform continuous attribute sampling and inspect in-process materials to specifications using the proper calibrated measuring devices correctly.
- Work closely with and provide feedback to shop floor personnel.
- Evaluate parts and report non-conformance.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected. Read and understand blueprints, control plans and engineering specifications.
- Maintain documentation and records.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability