Quality Inspector – Grafton, WI
We’ve purposely misspelled a word in this job description. Inspect and find it—and then apply for this job. Kapco values attention to detail and your skills will help keep us where we want to be.
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required: Excellent writing, math, and analytical skills.
Required Experience: Up to a year of experience in manufacturing is preferred.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Quality Inspector at our Milwaukee area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Inspect incoming, in-process, and out-going materials to specifications using the proper calibrated measuring devices correctly.
- Work closely with and trains shop floor personnel.
- Evaluate parts and reports non-conformances.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Read and interpret blueprints, control plans, and engineering specifications.
- Maintain documentation and records.
- Assists in maintenance of quolity system.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a semi-skilled position involving the use of complex measuring and testing equipment; reading and interpreting blueprints, documentation and engineering specifications; and legibly recording data. This is a non-exempt position.
Reports to: Quality Supervisor
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.