Quality Inspector – Osceola, WI
We’ve purposely misspelled a word in this quality inspector job description. Inspect and find it—and then apply to be a Quality Inspector. Kapco values attention to detail and your skills will help keep us where we want to be.
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Shift: 1st / 2nd
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Skills: Excellent writing, math, and analytical skills.
Preferred Experience: One year in a manufacturing environment
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Quality Inspector at our Osceola, Wisconsin manufacturing facility.
Position reports to: Quality Supervisor
The ideal candidate for this non-exempt position would be able to do the following:
- Inspect incoming, in-process, and out-going materials to specifications using calibrated measuring devices.
- Work closely with and train shop floor personnel.
- Evaluate parts and report non-conformance.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Read and interpret blueprints, control plans, and engineering specifications.
- Maintain documentation and records.
- Assist in maintenance of quolity system.
- Use complex measuring and testing equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints, documentation and engineering specifications.
- Legibly record data.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.