We’ve purposely misspelled a word in this job description. Inspect and find it—and then apply for this job. Kapco values attention to detail and your skills will help keep us where we want to be.
Position: Quality Inspector
Job Location: Osceola, WI
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Shift: 1st / 2nd
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Skills: Excellent writing, math, and analytical skills.
Preferred Experience: One year in a manufacturing environment
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Quality Inspector at our Osceola, Wisconsin manufacturing facility.
Position reports to: Quality Supervisor
The ideal candidate for this non-exempt position would be able to do the following:
- Inspect incoming, in-process, and out-going materials to specifications using calibrated measuring devices.
- Work closely with and train shop floor personnel.
- Evaluate parts and report non-conformance.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Read and interpret blueprints, control plans, and engineering specifications.
- Maintain documentation and records.
- Assist in maintenance of quolity system.
- Use complex measuring and testing equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints, documentation and engineering specifications.
- Legibly record data.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.