Resistance Welder – Grafton, WI
The Borg was wrong. Resistance isn’t futile. It’s another art form and we are looking for a master of the craft to create beautiful welds on important stuff.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required skills: Mechanical aptitude, physical dexterity, blueprint reading.
Required Experience: One to three years’ experience in welding operation
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Resistance Welder at our Grafton location. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform spot welding and projection welding on multiple resistance welding types of machines.
- Operator may hold components together manually, fasten into jigs, or secure with clamps to align in specified assembly position. Initiates foot switch to electrodes using file, tip dresser or emery cloth.
- Perform all welding duties effectively and efficiently.
- Perform quality checks using proper measuring devices during operation and completes quality records.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected. Complete appropriate paperwork, including labels, accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!