Resistance Welder – Osceola, WI
The Borg was wrong. Resistance isn’t futile. It’s another art form and we are looking for a master of the craft to create some beautiful welds on important stuff as a Resistance Welder.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st & 2nd Shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required skills: Mechanical aptitude, physical dexterity, blueprint reading
Required Experience: One to three years’ experience in welding operation
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Resistance Welder at our Osceola area location. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform spot welding and projection welding on multiple resistance welding types of machines.
- Operator may hold components together manually, fasten into jigs, or secure with clamps to align in specified assembly position.
- Initiates foot switch to electrodes using a file, tip dresser or emery cloth.
- Must be able to perform all welding duties effectively and efficiently.
- Perform quality checks using proper measuring devices during operation and completes quality records.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Complete appropriate paperwork, including labels, accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.