Sandblaster – (ACI) West Bend, WI
We took a poll—Sandblasters at ACI have the coolest gear. Like a spaceman. Or a robot. Or a Space Robot. Whatever it is, it’s an essential part of this very important role at ACI where we handle everything from custom work to some awesome military gear.
Position: Sandblaster at Advanced Coatings Inc.
Job Location: West Bend, WI
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st and 2nd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: High School Degree
Required Experience: Open
We are looking for an outside the box individuals who aspires to grow and succeed in a liquid paint job-shop.
Brief Synopsis of Job:
Skilled labor position. Requires basic math skills and good manual dexterity. This is a non-exempt position
Responsibilities: Trains with assigned trainer until able to do tasks on own. Performs duties involving blasting parts daily as needed. Monitors usage of shot and on-hand inventory. Completes appropriate paperwork, accurately and completely. Other duties as assigned.
· Purge water from air lines daily.
· Organize staging area and work area each hour.
· Dispose of waste blast daily.
· Quality awareness.
· Productivity and efficiency.
· Completion of assigned tasks on schedule.
· Cleanliness and neatness of work areas at the end of each shift.
· Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others.
· Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices and work instructions.
· Attainment of individual written goals.
Advanced Coatings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.