Shipping and Receiving Supervisor – Osceola, WI
Ringmaster. Orchestra conductor. Air-traffic-controller. You’re all that. Kapco wants a pro who can make our logistics purr. Get our stuff in, get our stuff out—and keep a handle on material and inventory without breaking a sweat!
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Shipping and Receiving Supervisor.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Possess deep understanding of Materials Requirement Planning (MAP), bills of material, inventory control and shipping and receiving procedures.
- Direct and effectively manage distribution and receiving areas.
- Ability to prioritize and react to disruption in processes while maintaining required standards, regulations and technologies.
- Supervisor will coordinate actions for subordinates, to include: evaluations, discipline, training, testing and career development.
Participates in improvement projects as assigned.
- Applicant must complete Kapco’s forklift certification program and perform other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!