Special Projects Coordinator – Grafton, WI
If there was a Masters degree in multi-tasking, you’d have it. Kapco has special projects galore and we’re looking for someone who is laser beam focused and able to turn on a dime to knock out a to-do list.
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: High School Diploma
Required Experience: Minimum 3 years experience
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Special Projects Coordinator at our Milwaukee area location.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Manages and facilitates projects, as assigned, including delegation and coordination of project-based tasks.
- Provides on-going progress reports to stakeholders and leadership.
- Maintains current, organized files.
- Interacts daily with executives and clients on a broad variety of confidential and complex issues.
- Assists members of the leadership team as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a skilled, professional position that involves high level and strong leadership skills to facilitate projects and ensure accountability of team members. Requires balancing the completion of projects within timelines against other competing priorities. Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.