Supply Chain Analyst – Grafton, WI
You love Amazon Prime and you totally understand how they do it. You like systems that run smooth and clean, but when they don’t behave, you are the one who can fix them. Bring that supply chain game to Kapco and put it to work.
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in supply-chain management, business administration, materials management or equivalent.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst at our Grafton area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Supporting the execution of supply chain management activities, supply chain optimization, and process improvement initiatives
- Gathers and interprets relevant data (costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.)
Investigates problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions
- Develops periodic performance reports and distributes them to stakeholders
- Manage special projects for suppliers,
- Plant interface between external suppliers, internal customers, and functional peers
- Establish and maintain viable relationships with suppliers based upon mutual trust, respect, and treatment
- Drive accountability to standard metrics including quality (PPM), delivery (OTD), shipping, and inventory turns metrics
- Participate in strategy development/execution for Supply Chain operations
Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Familiar with logistics and production planning concepts (just-in-time, materials requirement planning, etc.)
- Broad range of computer skills—database, spreadsheet, statistics applications, and logistics software packages
- Understand contracts and tariffs; self-directed; ability to communicate findings, make recommendations and facilitate change
- Comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels; project management skills.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in supply-chain management, business administration, materials management or equivalent.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits, and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.