You not only love Amazon Prime, you totally understand how they do it. That’s your whole thing. You like systems that are smooth, clean, and when they don’t behave…you are the one who can fix them. Bring that supply chain game to Kapco and put it to work in a fun environment with excellent benefits and a secure future. Join the team at our state-of-the-art facility in Grafton, WI.
Position: Supply Chain Analyst
Job Location: Grafton, WI
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary / Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join the team at our Grafton area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Support the execution of supply chain management activities, supply chain optimization and process improvement initiatives
- Gather and interpret relevant data (costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.)
- Investigate problems, find root causes, and develop solutions
- Develop periodic performance reports and distribute them to stakeholders
- Manage special projects for suppliers
- Plant interface between external suppliers, internal customers and functional peers
- Establish and maintain viable relationships with suppliers based upon mutual trust, respect and treatment
- Drive accountability to standard metrics including quality (PPM), delivery (OTD), shipping and inventory turns metrics
- Participate in strategy development/execution for Supply Chain operations
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Familiar with logistics and production planning concepts (e.g., just-in-time, materials requirement planning)
- Broad range of computer skills—database, spreadsheet, statistics applications, and logistics software packages
- Understand contracts and tariffs; self-directed; ability to communicate findings, make recommendations and facilitate change
- Comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels; project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in supply-chain management, business administration, materials management or equivalent.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click on the apply button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.