Your CNC superpower is the Swiss Turn. Precision to the 3rd power. Get your Z-axis over to Kapco where you’ll work on amazing projects as part of a great team.
Position: Swiss Turn Operator
Job Location: Grafton, WI
Starting Date: Immediate
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd / 3rd
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Preferred Experience: 2 years CNC experience
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Swiss Turn Operator at our Milwaukee area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this non-exempt position would be able to do the following:
- Perform the daily running of the Swiss Turning CNC Machine, saws, drill, and sander.
- Set-up the CNC and support equipment.
- Program and edit the CNC, when needed.
- Perform quality inspections, using the proper calibrated measuring devices correctly and completes quality records.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Initiate action to prevent non-conformances, including shutting equipment down, when necessary.
- Follow established set-up sheets.
- Create and change setup sheets as needed.
- Clean and maintain assigned area.
- Complete paperwork accurately and completely.
- Successfully complete Kapco’s forklift certification program.
- May require Overhead Crane responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reports to: Fabrication Supervisor
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click the apply button to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: email@example.com
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.