Tool & Die Maintenance – Grafton, WI
95% of Americans can’t describe what Tool & Die does. You can. There’s a beauty to dies, jigs, and fixtures and we need someone to maintain, repair and perform changeover like an artist.
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st Shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: Journeyman Tool Card preferred with previous die maintenance experience required.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Tool & Die Maintenance professional for our Milwaukee area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Maintain, repair, changeover dies, jigs, and fixtures to exacting tolerances.
- Perform troubleshooting of die problems on the shop floor.
- Layout and perform bench and machine operations to construct, alter, and repair dies, jigs, fixtures, and special tools.
- We expect attention to detail and high quality of work.
- Be productive but seek continual improvement.
- Maintain clean and organized tool and die area.
- A cooperative, dependable, responsive attitude will go a long way.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more.
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.