95% of Americans can’t describe what Tool & Die does. You can. There’s a beauty to dies, jigs, and fixtures and we need someone to maintain, repair and perform changeover like an artist.
Position: Tool & Die Maintenance- Osceola
Job Location: Osceola, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Shift: 2nd (3pm-11pm)
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
Required Experience: 1 year or equivalent
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Tool & Die Mechanic at our Osceola area facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Skilled job involving the maintenance, repairs, and / or changing over of dies, jigs, fixtures, etc. A two year trade school / program, or equivalent is desired / encouraged. Previous experience, which may include a formal apprenticeship program required. Physical requirements include the ability to bend, twist, stoop and reach, and lift material up to 50 pounds. This is a non-exempt position.
- Performs highly skilled duties in maintaining, repairing, and / or changing over dies, jigs, fixtures, etc. to extremely close tolerances. May involve troubleshooting die problems on the manufacturing floor. Lays out and performs bench and machine operations to construct, alter and repair dies, jigs, fixtures or special tools. May require successful completion of Kapco’s forklift certification program. Requires successful completion of Kapco’s Indoor Crane training: Safe Lifting operations training. Other duties as assigned.
- Quality of work. Attention to detail imperative.
- Quality awareness and improvement.
- Continual Improvement.
- Completion of assigned tasks on schedule.
- Cleanliness and neatness of tool and die areas.
- Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others.
- Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices.
- Attainment of individual written goals.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability.