95% of Americans can’t describe what Tool & Die does. You can. There’s a beauty to dies, jigs, and fixtures and we need someone to maintain, repair and perform changeover like an artist.
Position: Tool & Die Maintenance
Job Location: Osceola, WI
Starting Date: TBD
Employment Term: Regular
Shift: 3rd (9pm – 7am / Mon – Thurs / FOUR 10-HOUR DAYS)
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Basic math, reading, and writing skills. A two year trade school / formal apprenticeship program , or equivalent is desired / encouraged.
Required Experience: 1 year or equivalent
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco is looking for a Tool & Die Mechanic at our Osceola area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this non-exempt position would be able to do the following:
- Maintaining, repairing, and / or changing over dies, jigs, fixtures, etc. to extremely close tolerances.
- Lays out and perform bench and machine operations to construct, alter and repair dies, jigs, fixtures or special tools.
- May involve troubleshooting die problems on the manufacturing floor.
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop and reach, and lift material up to 50 pounds.
- Requires successful completion of Kapco’s Indoor Crane training: Safe Lifting operations training.
- May require successful completion of Kapco’s forklift certification program.
- Other duties as assigned.
The following items are important for the Tool & Die Mechanic role:
- Quality of work.
- Attention to detail.
- Quality awareness and improvement.
- Continual Improvement.
- Completion of assigned tasks on schedule.
- Cleanliness and neatness of tool and die areas.
- Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others.
- Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices.
- Attainment of individual written goals.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click on the apply button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.