Truck driver – CDL– Grafton, Wi
Kapco’s job isn’t done until a customer’s parts are delivered. We want a CDL driver to trust with the last leg. If that’s you, steer your resume our way and let’s get ready for that first load.
- Position: Truck Driver
- Job Location: Grafton, WI
- Starting Date: Immediate
- Employment Term: Regular
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
- Starting Salary: Depends on experience
- Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
- Required: CDL
- Required Experience: Three to six months experience in shipping/receiving/or traffic areas; or involving driving of a tandem axle truck, which requires a commercial driver’s license.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a CDL Truck Driver at our Grafton area manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Drive truck on roads and highways transporting materials and equipment.
- Load and unload material as needed.
- Perform various shipping, receiving, or warehousing duties as assigned.
- Perform necessary identification and paperwork in connection with shipments or receiving where close attention to detail is required.
- Practice safe and alert material handling.
- Successfully complete Kapco’s forklift certification program.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a semi-skilled, non-exempt job.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click the APPLY NOW button to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: email@example.com
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.