Wash Technician – (ACI) West Bend, WI
An ordinary Wash Technician handles 5, maybe 6 tanks. Not you. You’re ready to do 9 without hesitation. You’ve got the skills for ACI—and ACI in West Bend has the job for you.
Position: Wash Technician at Advanced Coatings Inc.
Job Location: West Bend, WI
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: High School Degree
Required Experience: Open
Brief Synopsis of Job: Skilled labor position. Requires basic math skills and good manual dexterity. This is a non-exempt position.
Responsibilities: Maintains all 9 tanks of wash line. Tests solution as needed. Changes solution according to established process. Loads and unloads parts daily. Completes appropriate paperwork, accurately and completely. Other duties as assigned.
- Check tanks daily.
- Organize staging area and work area each hour
- Test water samples as needed.
- Quality awareness.
- Productivity and efficiency.
- Completion of assigned tasks on schedule.
- Cleanliness and neatness of work areas at the end of each shift.
- Cooperation, responsiveness, dependability and proper attitude in dealing with others.
- Conformance to company personnel, safety, quality and housekeeping policies, procedures and practices and work instructions.
- Attainment of individual written goals.
Advanced Coatings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.