Weld Robotic Maintenance Technician – Grafton, WI
Kapco Inc. must operate and maintain advanced state-of-the-art welding equipment to serve the needs of its customers and growing business. That’s why we need a Weld Robotic Maintenance Technician who can work to keep our machines moving. Our employee-focused company could be just the right fit for your diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Experience and Skills: Prior industrial automation and/or welding experience is a plus. Experience in the use of inspection equipment desired.
- Trouble-shoot and repair of automated and robotic production welding machines
- Perform regular preventive maintenance (PM) on machines, equipment, and plant facilities
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints
- Visually inspect and listen to robots and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions
- Dismantle robots and equipment to gain access to problem areas
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.