Weld Robotic Maintenance Technician – Grafton, WI
Kapco Inc. must operate and maintain advanced state-of-the-art welding equipment to serve the needs of its customers and growing business. That’s why we need Weld Robotic Maintenance Technicians who can work to keep our machines moving. Our employee-focused company could be just the right fit for your diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 2nd and 3rd shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Experience and Skills: Prior industrial automation and/or welding experience is a plus. Experience in the use of inspection equipment desired.
- Trouble-shoot and repair of automated and robotic production welding machines
- Perform regular preventive maintenance (PM) on machines, equipment, and plant facilities
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints
- Visually inspect and listen to robots and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions
- Dismantle robots and equipment to gain access to problem areas
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.