Forget Pennywise the Clown—what really scares you is cold lapping, lack of fusion, and undercutting. THAT is frightening. This isn’t Derry—this is Kapco and you can prevent all that from happening.
- POSITION: Welding Supervisor – 2nd shift
- JOB LOCATION: Grafton, Wi
- JOB TYPE: Full Time
- STARTING SALARY: Depends on experience
- BENEFIT NOTES: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Technical training, welding certification or equivalent.
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Three to five years’ experience in welding operations in a metal stamping or fabrication environment. Requires industrial management or supervision experience.
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a Welding Supervisor at our Grafton, Wisconsin area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Supervise and maintain all welding operations for designated shift(s) safely.
- Review work orders and assign jobs to appropriate personnel.
- Supervise the manufacture of quality product that ships on schedule.
- Stop production to prevent non-conforming product manufacture.
- Order all welding supplies.
- Verify that production rates are met.
- Contribute to business planning and budgeting.
- Promote continuous improvement and safety.
- Identify and acquire any controls, processes, equipment, fixtures, resources and skills that are needed to achieve the required quality.
- Provide training, testing, career development and evaluations for subordinates.
- Participate on improvement teams, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click the APPLY button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.