Welder I – Osceola, WI
The guidance counselor suggested business school. You chose to weld. Good move. Now it’s time to join the crew at Kapco where every pass, bead, and angle is critical. Our customers expect it. You help deliver it.
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours (shift): 1st shift
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: 1 year or equivalent
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Inc. is looking for a Welder I at our Osceola area manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform MIG (wire) welding on varied operations where experience is required.
- Skilled job requiring technical training or on the job training in welding operations to become proficient.
- Mechanical aptitude, physical dexterity, and some blueprint reading skills are required.
- Physical requirements include the ability to bend, twist, stoop and reach, and lift material up to 50 pounds.
- Perform welding on some welding operations.
- Work towards the goal of becoming a Welder II.
- Perform quality checks using proper measuring devices during operation and completes quality records.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Complete appropriate paperwork, including labels, accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires the use and understanding of measuring equipment, check fixtures, testing equipment, blueprint reading, documentation, and engineering specifications. This position should also understand tooling requirements and proper set-up procedures. This is a non-exempt position.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.