The guidance counselor suggested business school. You chose welding. Good move. Now it’s time to join the crew at Kapco where every pass, bead, and angle is critical. Our customers expect it. You help deliver it.
Come work with the big stuff, in a fun environment, with excellent benefits, and a secure future. Join the team at our state-of-the-art facility in Grafton, WI.
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Shift: 2nd or 3rd
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a Welder 1 at our Milwaukee area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to do the following:
- Perform MIG (wire) welding on varied operations where experience is required.
- Perform welding on some welding operations.
- Work towards the goal of becoming a Welder II.
- Perform quality checks using proper measuring devices during operation and complete quality records.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Complete appropriate paperwork, including labels, accurately and completely.
- Attainment of individual written goals.
- Other duties as assigned
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency, and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities.