The guidance counselor suggested business school. You chose welding. Good move. Now it’s time to join the crew at Kapco where every pass, bead, and angle is critical. Our customers expect it. You help deliver it.
Position: Welder I
Job Location: Osceola, WI
Starting Date: ASAP
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: Depends on experience
Salary/Benefit Notes: Medical, Dental, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Vacations, Paid Holidays
Required Education: Open
Required Experience: 1 year or equivalent
If you are driven to succeed with a passion for the professional growth and development of others, our employee-focused company may have the right opportunity for you. Kapco Metal Stamping is looking for a MIG Welder / Welder I to join the team our Osceola area manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate for this non-exempt position would be able to do the following:
- Performs MIG (wire) welding on varied operations
- Mechanical aptitude, physical dexterity, and some blueprint reading skills
- Bend, twist, stoop, reach, and lift material up to 50 pounds.
- Understanding of measuring equipment, check fixtures, testing equipment, blueprint reading, documentation and engineering specifications.
- Understand tooling requirements and proper set-up procedures.
- On the job technical training in welding operations to become proficient.
- Work towards the goal of becoming a Welder II.
- Performs quality checks using proper measuring devices during operation and complete quality records.
- Stop production when quality issues are detected.
- Complete appropriate paperwork, including labels, accurately and thoroughly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kapco is setting new standards for innovation, efficiency and quality in the metal stamping industry. Our company offers advancement opportunities, a goal-oriented compensation structure, excellent benefits and a secure future. If you like what you see…explore more!
- Click the apply button below to fill out the brief on-line application
- Email your contact info and current resume (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kapco is an EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.